Cairns Ultimate Fan
Terms & Conditions Cairns Ultimate Fan Competition
How to Enter: Buy two general admission tickets or greater that go on sale Thursday 27th April to the Toyota Premiership AFL Match between Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast SUNS 22nd July 4.35pm @ Cazalys Stadium before midnight 24thof May and you will automatically go in the draw to win this prize…and become Cairns Ultimate Fan! You must enter all contact details at the time of purchase at either TicketDirect.com.au or at Cazalys Social Club so we can notify the winner.
- Two General Admission tickets to Travis Pastrana’s Nitro Circus Saturday 27th May @ Cazalys Stadium
- Enhance your Toyota AFL Premiership Match experience between Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast SUNS Saturday 22nd July @ Cazalys Stadium with a night for two at Accor Hotel Cairns & transfers to the match in the Triple M Vehicle, and dinner for Two @ Cazalys Social Club after the match, Cazalys Stadium. Tickets to match are not included due to competition entry details.
- Win two General Admission tickets to Sir Elton John In This Lifetime Tour Saturday 30th September @ Cazalys Stadium
Prize valued at $1,000.00
25th May 10.00am winner notified directly.
Terms & Conditions
Non-refundable, no exchange. The Winner named will be issued all tickets, these are not transferable into another person’s name. Ticket locations are final. Tickets will be allocated three (3) days before the event. Tickets must be picked up from AFL Cairns 45-61 Till St, Westcourt QLD 4870. The accommodation partner Accor Hotels will provide one (1) room for two (2) guests in Cairns on Saturday July 22nd. The Cairns Ultimate Fan agrees to let the Promoter AFL Cairns use images for advertising and promotional purposes. Th Cairns Ultimate Fan is responsible for all transport to Nitro Circus and Elton John. Transfers to and from the AFL Match 22nd July is supplied by Triple M transport, provider is subject to change if Triple M is unavailable – the winner will be notified in the event of this occurring and alternative transport will be arranged.
Travis Pastrana’s Nitro Circus 27th May 2017 Cazalys Stadium
The stunts performed in Nitro Circus Live are amongst the most dangerous in the world. When athletes are attempting insane stunts 40 feet in the air over a 75 foot gap, the weather conditions have to be perfect as the onset of rain, dew, wind or other factors could be fatal.
That’s why we reserve the day after the originally scheduled show in case we need to reschedule. When you buy your ticket, please make sure that you are available on the next day too in case we have to use it for a rescheduled show. If we do, there are no refunds
By proceeding with the entry, you are agreeing to Nitro Circus’ terms and conditions including the reserve day policy.
Ticket Terms and Conditions for the Nitro Circus Live Australian Regional Tour 2017. You, the ticket purchaser and/or ticket bearer (“you”) agree with Nitro Circus Touring Australia Pty Ltd (“the Seller”) to the following terms and conditions in relation to the Nitro Circus Live Australian Regional Tour 2017 show to which this ticket applies (“the Event”):
- The Event (if outdoor) may be postponed to the following day in whole or part if necessary, at a time determined by the Seller, due to adverse weather or other adverse conditions as deemed by the Seller. Any such postponement will be notified. In this case, your ticket will be valid for the postponed date and you will not be entitled to a refund. Please keep your ticket. Weather updates are available by phoning the following number: 1300 798 550.
- There are no transfers, exchanges or refunds on ticket prices, booking or courier fees except as required by law. The Seller’s liability is limited to refunding the ticket price where the Event is cancelled and not postponed. To receive a refund, you must within 30 days of the Event, email the ticket with your details to email@example.com Any booking fee is not refunded where the Event is cancelled and not rescheduled, except where required by law.
- The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at the venue.
- The Seller may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute riders and performers, advertised events or performances. The Seller may also interrupt, shorten, bring forward, delay or stop the Event due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The following items are prohibited from the Event – still cameras of professional quality as determined by Seller, video or movie cameras, audio and/or video recorders, banners, goods intended for sale and/or any item which may injure or annoy other persons or hamper/impede the conduct of the Event including chairs, umbrellas, platforms or anything that can be used to erect platforms or obstruct the view of patrons.
- You understand that the Event may be filmed or photographed and that by your attendance at the Event you are automatically granting to the Seller and its agents and assigns without compensation the irrevocable right to include your image, voice and/or likeness in or out of context in any such film or photograph and to use and exploit the same in any media for any purpose throughout the world in perpetuity.
- You must comply with all signs, instructions and directions regulating the Event, with all directions of all police, security personnel and officials and with all conditions of entry applicable to the Event venue.
- You consent to and will permit the search and inspection of your person and/or possessions (including clothing and bags) at any time, including upon entry into the venue.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue. No food or beverage (other than for infants or medical reasons), unsealed drink containers, eskis or glass receptacles may be taken into the venue. No gang colours, patches or other items that signify gang membership may be displayed at the Event. No illegal substances or weapons of any nature may be brought into the venue. No animals may be brought into the venue (other than Guide dogs/Seeing Eye dogs).
- Entry may be refused and no refund given if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Tickets are void if on-sold, traded, scalped, used in connection with any unauthorised promotion, competition or giveaway, used to artificially inflate the value of another item and/or are not purchased directly from the designated ticketing agent for the Event.
- You release and indemnify the Seller against any loss, damage, claim or demand (whether personal injury, death or property damage) suffered by you or the Seller (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees), or any third party which occurs as a 2 result (directly or indirectly) of your acts or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise) or your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
- The stunts performed in the Event are dangerous. It is a condition of your entry into the venue that to the fullest extent permitted by law you release and indemnify the Seller (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees) and the venue from any loss, damage, claim or demand arising as a consequence of your attendance at the Event.
- You are reminded that it is your responsibility to proceed to and from the venue safely and exercising all due care. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller accepts no liability for any loss, damage, death or injury arising from your journey to and from the venue or from the parking of vehicles at or near the venue.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in refusal of entry to the Event venue or removal from the Event venue.
Elton John Once in a Lifetime Tour 30th September 2017 Cazalys Stadium
By accepting this prize you accept the Terms and Conditions below. The following Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase Policy (“these Terms”) have been created to ensure you are happy with your ticket purchase and that you fully understand the purchase process with the Event Organiser who uses The Ticket Group, The Ticket Group platform, The Ticket Group powered partner websites and The Ticket Group retail store associates to promote the Event Organisers events, sell tickets, sell Non-Ticket Items, make registrations and bookings.
- a) By using or visiting The Ticket Group platform, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing The Ticket Group platform.
- c) The Ticket Group reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on The Ticket Group platform. To ensure you are aware of the latest Purchase Policy and Terms, please check this page of The Ticket Group platform periodically which is available from every event page on The Ticket Group platform. The latest date of issue will be posted at the top of this page.
- Permitted Use of The Ticket Group platform
- a) You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of The Ticket Group platform for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site for any purpose other than to review an event and its promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by The Ticket Group to do so.
- b) The content and software on this site is the property of The Ticket Group and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on The Ticket Group platform, which may not be amended or removed. You must not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
- Links and Search Results on The Ticket Group platform
- a) The Ticket Group platform may include links posted by the Event Organiser or automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. To the extent permitted by law, where The Ticket Group has no control over these web sites or the content contained within them, The Ticket Group cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in third party websites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive.
- b) The Ticket Group does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that such third party site will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer in a harmful or damaging way. By using The Ticket Group platform to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against The Ticket Group for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of The Ticket Group platform to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from The Ticket Group platform, please notify us firstname.lastname@example.org we will investigate the problem you describe in your email and take actions that we deem are appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Unauthorised Use of The Ticket Group platform
Illegal and/or unauthorised uses of The Ticket Group platform, whether for unauthorised ticket sales, unauthorised framing of or linking to The Ticket Group platform will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken.
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions
- a) If you violate these Terms including if you post or provide User Content which violates these Terms or has violated the rights of The Ticket Group, any other User or the law, The Ticket Group may terminate your use of The Ticket Group platform, prevent you from making all future bookings using The Ticket Group platform, and/or take legal action against you. Where this occurs, The Ticket Group will provide you with reasonable prior written notice that this will be implemented, together with reasons for that action being taken. If you wish to dispute that decision of The Ticket Group, you have 5 days within The Ticket Group providing its notice to you to do so and The Ticket Group will act reasonably in considering your response.
- b) If you materially violate these Terms (which includes any breach of clause 6), in addition to paragraph 5(a), The Ticket Group may cancel your ticket orders in which case The Ticket Group will provide you with written notice of that cancellation together with reasons for that cancellation and will provide you with a refund of the ticket price paid by you.
- c) You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to The Ticket Group for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
- e) The Ticket Group is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a user because you have violated these Terms, except as expressly set out in these Terms.
- The Ticket Group Copyright Policy
You may only submit content to The Ticket Group platform (“User Content”) where you have the rights to do so. In particular, you:
- a) may not use The Ticket Group platform to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material (including articles, images, stories and software) without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so; and
- b) must ensure that the content you upload does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights).
- a) The Ticket Group does not promise that The Ticket Group platform will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of The Ticket Group platform or any content, search or link on it.
- b) The Ticket Group platform and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
- c) The Ticket Group cannot ensure that files you download from The Ticket Group platform will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features although The Ticket Group will take steps consistent with industry practice to protect against this occurring.
- d) The Ticket Group does not by these Terms exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth) and the Fair Trading Act 1986 (New Zealand), or equivalent state or territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, The Ticket Group excludes all rights, remedies, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of this site and The Ticket Group platform whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible, the following paragraphs of this clause 7 will apply.
- e) The Ticket Group will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of The Ticket Group platform, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- f) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Ticket Group makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of The Ticket Group platform or use of The Ticket Group service.
- g) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Ticket Group disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, The Ticket Group users, advertisers and/or sponsors on The Ticket Group platform, in connection with The Ticket Group service or otherwise related to your use of The Ticket Group platform and/or The Ticket Group service. The Ticket Group is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on The Ticket Group platform.
- h) Without limiting the other provisions of this clause 7, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in The Ticket Group platform to The Ticket Group email@example.com. The Ticket Group may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
- Payment Methods & Security
- a) The Ticket Group processes your payment depending upon the methods accepted by the Event Organiser, The Ticket Group or the relevant third party, which may include but are not limited to PayPal payments, gift vouchers and credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, BankCard and American Express.
- b) When making a purchase on The Ticket Group platform your booking information is protected by 256 Bit SSL security.
- Limits on Tickets purchases Per Customer
When purchasing tickets on The Ticket Group, you are limited to a maximum number of tickets per transaction. This is often a limit of 10 tickets unless otherwise specified by the Event Organiser and may be as low as 2 tickets per transaction. If you try to circumvent The Ticket Group platforms to purchase more than 10 tickets the Event Organiser may at its discretion cancel additional bookings. This limitation has been designed to prevent unfair buying practices at popular events and make sure everyone gets a fair chance of attending the event.
- Pricing and Ticket Availability
- a) The Ticket Group sells tickets and Non-Ticket Items on behalf of Event Organisers and other third parties which means The Ticket Group does not determine the ticket prices, booking fees, postage and handling fees (if posted tickets are an option) or the seating selections.
- Credit card purchases and proof of identity
- a) In most cases when you purchase your tickets using a credit card, in order to collect your tickets, you will be required to present the credit card used to purchase tickets and a picture identification, which must match each other and must match the name under which the booking was made.
- b) All purchases are charged to your credit card at the time of purchase, not at the time of entry to the event.
- Licensed venues and proof of identity
The Ticket Group sometimes sells tickets for events at licensed venues, and these venues require a valid driver’s license, passport or proof of age to prove you are over 18 years of age. You may need to present this proof at the event venue to obtain admission.
- Delivery of tickets
Through The Ticket Group platform the Event Organiser may elect to offer one or more of the following delivery options for your ticket order. The proof of identity requirements set out in clauses 11 and 12 will apply regardless of the delivery of ticket method used.
- a) By “email / e-ticket” option:
The Ticket Group platform provides an opportunity for you to provide your email address and will attempt to deliver your e-ticket by email to that email address. If you do not receive your e-ticket then please contact The Ticket Group by email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the scheduled event.
- b) By “at the door” option:
Tickets delivered through “at the door” delivery option are typically available one hour prior to the event start time at the location set by the Event Organiser.
- c) By “moshScan” option:
Tickets delivered through “moshScan” delivery option are typically available one hour prior to the event start time at the location set by the Event Organiser. You will be required to swipe the credit card at the door for online bookings. Therefore you MUST bring the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- d) By “Post” or “Registered Post” option
Please ensure you supply the correct billing and credit card account information for ticket orders as incorrect details will delay processing and delivery. The Ticket Group and Event Organisers do not post to PO Boxes.
- e) By Passbook or other ticket applications via mobile phones, tablets and devices.
- f) Delivery of tickets are the responsibility of the Event Organiser, unless The Ticket Group has undertaken to provide this service to the Event Organiser. If you have selected delivery through the mail, please allow at least 10 working days after your order is made to receive your tickets from the Event Organiser unless the Event Organiser has provided express delivery options. If you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact the Event Organiser via the phone number or email address supplied on the Event Organiser The Ticket Group event page or contact The Ticket Group email@example.com.
- g) Quick Purchases
- As with other leading internet merchants, The Ticket Group securely saves the billing and credit card information you provide during purchase. If you do not wish to use this information for future quick purchases please uncheck the check box next to “Save this card to my profile” during the booking process.
- With mobile phone bookings charges will be made to the credit card stored on your moshfile and it is your responsibility to ensure these credit card details are accurate and updated.
III. Do not set your quick purchase settings or purchase tickets with your parents or another person’s credit card unless you have their permission or have completed a credit card authorisation form – as you will not be let into the event – even with a valid ticket.
- Cancelled Events
- a) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the Event Organiser due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff, audience or artist. When this occurs, the Event Organiser will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund and/or exchange if applicable.
- b) If an event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be determined by the Event Organiser. To find out about the refund availability and process:
- you will be notified by email if you have opted in to receive email updates; or
- you can review notices posted on the Event Organiser’s website or contact the Event Organiser via the email address supplied on the Event Organiser’s The Ticket Group listing.
- c) If the event was moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations. Contact the Event Organiser for exact instructions.
- d) If a refund has been confirmed by The Ticket Group then the following refund method applies:
- If you booked online or by phone using a credit card, The Ticket Group will automatically refund to the credit card used for purchase within 14 days of notifying you that a refund for this event applies.
- If you booked in an authorised The Ticket Group retail outlet, please return to the same outlet you purchased from to obtain a full refund within 90 days of the event cancellation. You will be asked to sign for your refund. If you are genuinely unable to return to the store for a refund, please firstname.lastname@example.org details of the event and point of purchase and any other information as reasonably required to allow The Ticket Group to arrange a refund. Note that any refunds conducted through this method will take significantly longer than refunds conducted through the retail outlet.
III. If you purchased the ticket(s) independently of The Ticket Group platform, you will need to return the tickets directly to the place where you purchased the tickets.
- The Ticket Group takes no responsibility for tickets not purchased through The Ticket Group platform including web pages, call centre, outlets and authorised retailers.
- Exchanges, Refunds and Reissues
- a) Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and ticket selection. Policies set by the Event Organiser will dictate the issuing of exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.b) Please check the event specific terms and conditions regarding ticket reissues. If reissues are allowed by an Event Organiser, tickets included in your booking may be reissued into different names at a later date. The new attendee’s name and date of birth may be required when reissuing tickets. To reissue tickets, the original purchaser can login to their account prior to the event and follow the prompts. Fees may apply.
- Other terms
Event Organisers may reserve the right of:
1. Admission to events, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break.
2. To change/withdraw advertised artists, programs or seating without notice.
Event Organisers may also append The Ticket Group Terms and these additional terms are displayed and agreed to by the purchaser during the booking process.
Read more at http://moshtix.com.au/v2/faq/faq-terms-and-conditions#d5pORTowGShLxEd2.99
Toyota AFL Premiership Match Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast SUNS 22nd July 4.35pm Cazalys Stadium
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Terms and conditions of Ticket Sales
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions:
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket, booking fee, service fee or delivery fee except where required by Law.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reshedule or substitute any artist, team or performer.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to change pricing, show times, door times, seating layouts, venue capacity without notice
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organiser’s and venue’s terms of admission. These additional terms are available from the Venue or Organiser upon request.
- Late arrival to the venue may result in a seating delay until a suitable break in the event occurs.
- Tickets will be void if on-sold or traded at a premium or in conjunction with other goods or services, or used in advertising or as a competition prize, without written permission from TicketDirect. In the eventof a breach of this condition, the ticket holder will be denied admission or expelled and, on request, the ticketwill be delivered up to TicketDirect.
- Where special pricing is available, suitable identification will be required at the time of ticket pickup to provethat the conditions required for that special pricing is met
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the proprietor of the venue and/or the organizer of the event both prior to and after the Ticket Holder’s entry to the venue.
- The Ticket Holder is forbidden from taking any of the following articles into the venue:
- Banners, placards, flags or poles for displaying the same, or material for the construction or assembly of such articles; or
- Any article which is likely to injure or annoy other persons, including chemical substances which give off noxious fumes or smoke, glass bottles, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons, loud hailers; or
- Laser pointers or other lighting / pointing devices of any type; or
- Goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the proprietor of the venue).
- Any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the event.
- Cameras, flash photography, video recorders or audio recorders of any type may be prohibited
- The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she:
- Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including fighting; or
- Hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; or
- Breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
- Any breach of these conditions shall automatically revoke the Ticket Holder’s license to remain at the venue.